- Similar posts for 'python':
- Flask + git: Easiest workshop ever
- Katie writes: Kids Code!
- Looking back, looking forward
- Your wiki is a dump
- Teaching: The OS Divide
- 8/18/14 - What is a tech reader?
- 7/14/14 - Flask + git: Easiest workshop ever
- 7/8/14 - Katie writes: Kids Code!
- 2/7/14 - Rune Factory 4: *What* romance options?
- 12/31/13 - Looking back, looking forward
- 12/11/13 - Your wiki is a dump
- 12/4/13 - Review: System76 Galago UltraPro
- 12/2/13 - What I learned from NaNoWriMo 2013
- 11/12/13 - Alt text - doing it right
- 11/4/13 - Teaching: The OS Divide
PyCon: Mani Party!
4 March 2013
I've been talking about this on Twitter for a while, but I figure I'd make some sort of official announcement: I'm hosting a mani/pedi BOF at PyCon! What started as a cute joke snowballed into an actual thing, as many of the best things often do!
This will be a DIY mani/pedi party. I do not have the head-space / time to find a manicurist willing to come set up shop at the conference. Maybe in Montreal!
When and where
Friday, March 15th, from 5-6 (and possibly rolling later, but I wanted to start before dinner time)
Do I need to sign up?
Nope! Feel free to come on by! Just a warning though... You come into the room, you are leaving with painted nails. It may be clear coat, but there will be nail painting.
What is Katie bringing?
I'm a bit of a nail polish hoarder, so I'll be bringing a chunk of my collection with me. I may do a few last minute substitutions, so I won't be posting a list until right before I leave. I have a few polishes making their way to me that may end up getting traded in.
Rest assured, though, I'll have a nice spread of colors, from office friendly to freak flag, and a selection of top and base coats. I'll also have nail polish remover, files, nail clippers, orange sticks, and cotton balls.
Finally, for those that worry about this sort of stuff, all but one polish that I'm brining is at least 3-Free, and all are cruelty-free.
Can I bring my own stuff?
Totally! Please do! You might want to mark it in some way. I'll bring a few Sharpies and a thing of tape to help with that.
I don't have anything to bring...
Did you see my case of colors? You don't need to bring anything but your hands.
This is a dry event. Lacquer and liquor, people. It doesn't mix.
Related tags: python