- The Young Coder
- A class taught with Lynn Root, aimed at teaching kids how to make games with Python
- Virtual presentation on accessibility for Software GR and GLSEC
- An hour long presentation on accessibility with some tips and tricks for developers
- O'Reilly Webcast: Making Accessible Websites
- A webcast, hosted by O'Reilly, going over the basics of accessibility
- Making Accessible Websites
- A tutorial on how to make 508 accessible sites
- Introduction to Game Development
- A tutorial with Richard Jones, stepping through the basics of game design and working with pygame.
- 508 Poster
- A poster presentation about 508 compliance and accessibility.
- A Noob Speaks to Noobs
- A walk-through of setting up a user's first site in the cloud, written with those who have had minimal involvement with servers before.
- 508 and you: Taking the pain out of accessibility
- An introduction to the concept of 508, why everyone should do it, and some painless ways to start making your site accessible.
Plone Conference 2008
- Usability: From the dirt poor to the filthy rich
- With Ginger Butcher. We described a variety of methods that most people could use to do their own usability testing.
- NASA Science Case study
- With Daniel Greenfeld. An exploration of the trails and triumphs of moving the Science Mission Directorates' website to Plone.
- From Python Import Podcast
- Interview on FPIP while we were at PyCon 2012
- Wide Teams
- My interview with Wide Teams about working remotely